Sunday, February 15, 2009

Post Valentine's Day




2/15/2009 - Brett Beel (my roommate) and I decided to get out and enjoy the beautiful day. Brett dropped me off in Wingina, VA along the James River. My goal was to paddle 25 miles down the James to see if my speed predictions were accurate. I set off off from the Wingina Boat ramp around 11am. The paddling was great, and there were several class II sections. Nothing was too crazy but it was fun enough to keep me on my toes. 4h51min later, I was back at the boat ramp in Scottsville, VA. I paddled the 24.77 miles in a pretty reasonable time, which made me opptomistic about my time predictions for my upcoming trip. When I pulled into the Scottsville Marina, my Tacoma was waiting for me. Brett was still doing a 60 mile road ride, so I kicked some tunes in the truck. Next thing I knew, Brett was knocking on the car windows, I passed out pretty hard! Well, that is all until next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!